Compulsory Basic Training
CBT in London

020 8326 3366GetBike

Step 2: Your Driving Licence

Before you can undergo any scooter or motorcycle training you must by UK law have a valid driving licence issued by the DVLA. If you have a European (EU) licence you must have a UK paper counterpart to validate your licence for training purposes.

Do you have both parts of your UK Driving Licence? If you are using a EU Licence, do you have a UK counterpart?


Used Bikes For Sale

more info

CBT & Training Video

Watch our CBT & Training Overview Video on Youtube more info

Changes to Licencing for 2013

more info

London Motorcycles

For motorcycles sales, service, repair and more.more info

Cheap Bike Insurance

0800 083 4422
Quote Ref: 7594more info

Get Bike Training © 2019   Google+